Kyrgyz Self-drive rules
Travelling in Kyrgyzstan guests of the country are recommended to keep to specific rules and principles, and self-drive rules as well as car rent services are exactly the ones to be followed obligatory. These concepts concern rules of safety from the side of our company.
- You have a choice of cars to be taken for rent, but before setting for a tour you are recommended to book a car and a tour beforehand, as then there may not be vacant ones. We have a wide range of car rent in accordance with any wishes and budget possibilities. Tours in Kyrgyzstan may be done any season of the year but the season of travelling starts from 20 June till 20 September.
- Driving rules are oriented on the age of drivers, when they must be already 18 years old and do not prevail 64 years old.
- In order to make a payment in our company or anywhere in Kyrgyzstan you may exchange your currency, or pay dollars and euros. There are a lot of sites of currency exchange in Kyrgyzstan and before starting a tour you should get information about peculiarities of our country.
- Guests of a country starting a tour in Kyrgyzstan in accordance with self-drive routes are given car insurance. Before travelling in Kyrgyzstan you must pay a deposit of 400$. This deposit must be paid as there car accidents may happen or any actions of deterioration character. In this case deposit will be taken to pay for damage; the rest will be paid by the insurance company. In case your travel in Kyrgyzstan will be going without any troubles, the deposit will be surely returned to you. But note that insurance is not paid for windows, destroyed tires, interior, roof and bottom of the car.
- Our company organizes self-drive tours and help to rent a car in Kyrgyzstan and gives opportunities to travel round the country. But there are certain peculiarities of mileage covered. It is allowed to travel on a rented car about 300 km a day. In case you drive more, the payment for the car rent is going to be 0.3$ per a km.
- You are not obliged to pay an extra insurance driving on the territory of Kyrgyzstan. But there may complications arise if you have decided to drive out of Kyrgyzstan, and the territorial limit is Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan with payment of 50$ per a tour. Our guests don't have to make any other documents.
- Being in Kyrgyzstan it is necessary to know certain traffic rules in order not to be unlawful. It is widely known that it is prohibited to drive the car being drunk, in a state of alcoholic intoxication. For driving according to law, alcohol in blood must be on zero level. Mainly pedestrians are said to be given way in Kyrgyzstan. Driving in Kyrgyzstan it is necessary to follow speed limits and drive from 40 to 60 km/h. As well headlights must be on driving between villages.
- Sometimes different car accidents may happen, and in such cases it is recommended to contact our company and police. Then you should listen to what they say, inform about everything that happened. At the same time you should be informed about names, addresses and phone numbers of all involved. Make sure there are witnesses to prove the accident.
- Starting a tour in Kyrgyzstan on a rented car you are given the necessary quantity of fuel in accordance with a mileage limit of a tour. And it means you are obliged to return the car with the same amount of gasoline. If it doesn't happen, the payment for fuel according to contract prices will be on your side.
Our company is ready to organize a tour in Kyrgyzstan, as there are a lot of routes for you to choose. You should book tickets, tours, car rent in advance. Kyrgyzstan is a country of a great variety of places of interest and you will be able to visit every site. Contact our managers for more information about Kyrgyzstan and tours here. We are always glad to listen to your wishes and assist to rent a car. Welcome to Kyrgyzstan, the country of great possibilities.
Создание сайта SpinStyle