In order to avoid any troubles of car renting in Kyrgyzstan, it's desirable to follow some certain rules and regulations during your tours in Kyrgyzstan:
- The car should be reserved beforehand for setting off for a tour in Kyrgyzstan. For this you have an opportunity to choose the car you want and you have a choice of other offers in accordance with your taste and budget. As well you can choose the convenient date for your tour in Kyrgyzstan. You should understand that if you pass the date from 20 June till 20 September, the very season of travelling, and don't undergo the rental order, there will not be cars for rent.
- The car driver in Kyrgyzstan must be more than 18 years old and less than 64 years old.
- The payment procedure can be in dollars, euros and national currency in Kyrgyzstan - soms.
- The rental price includes car insurance, but to receive the car, deposit of 400 $ must be paid; in case of no additional circumstances happen, this deposit will be surely returned. When the rented car is damaged or completely destroyed in the result of car accidents, illegal actions by third parties or any force majeure circumstances in Kyrgyzstan, your deposit - the maximum price for you to pay - will be taken for repair and the rest of the price will be covered by the insurance company. Please pay attention: windows, destroyed tires, interior, roof and bottom of the car are not covered by the insurance company.
- Using the vehicle over fixed mileage limit of 300 km a day travelling in Kyrgyzstan, every extra km must be paid at the rate of 0.3 $.
- You can travel in Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan as the limit of territory, as well as there is an extra charge for local insurance in case of driving out of Kyrgyzstan, each country 50 $ per tour. No extra documents are needed.
- Driving in Kyrgyzstan you must follow traffic rules. It is prohibited to drive a car in a state of alcoholic intoxication. Zero is a legal level of alcohol in blood. Pedestrians must be given a free way to cross the road. Car driver must drive at a speed of 40-60 km/h in towns and villages, keeping speed limits all the time.
The maximum speed between villages can be only 90 km/h, always driving with headlights outside of towns and villages, as well as in bright summer days.
- In case of car accident you must inform the representatives of police department of Kyrgyzstan and follow their instructions. Ask for name, addresses and phone numbers of witnesses and all people involved.
- You must return the car with the same amount of fuel as at the moment of starting the tour in Kyrgyzstan, or you will have to pay for petrol according to prices in contract.
Our company is always glad to instruct you with the information about Kyrgyzstan that raises extra interest. Contact our managers and have an unforgettable holiday in picturesque Kyrgyzstan. We are gladly inviting you! Kyrgyzstan is waiting for you!
Создание сайта SpinStyle