In order to avoid any troubles of car renting, it's desirable to follow some certain self-drive rules and regulations:
- The car should be reserved beforehand for setting off. For this you have an opportunity to choose the car you want and you have a choice of other offers in accordance with your taste and budget. As well you can choose the convenient date for you. You should understand that if you pass the date from 20 June till 20 September, the very season of travelling, and don't undergo the rental order, there will not be cars for rent.
- The car driver must be more than 18 years old and less than 64 years old.
- The payment procedure can be in dollars, euros and national currency - soms.
- The rental price includes car insurance, but to receive the car, deposit of 400 $ must be paid; in case of no additional circumstances happen, this deposit will be surely returned. When the rented car is damaged or completely destroyed in the result of car accidents, illegal actions by third parties or any force majeure circumstances, your deposit - the maximum price for you to pay - will be taken for repair and the rest of the price will be covered by the insurance company. Please pay attention: windows, destroyed tires, interior, roof and bottom of the car are not covered by the insurance company.
- Using the vehicle over fixed mileage limit of 300 km a day travelling, every extra km must be paid at the rate of 0.3 $.
- You can travel in Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan as the limit of territory, as well as there is an extra charge for local insurance in case of driving out of Kyrgyzstan, each country 50 $ per tour. No extra documents are needed.
- It is prohibited to drive a car in a state of alcoholic intoxication. Zero is a legal level of alcohol in blood. Pedestrians must be given a free way to cross the road. Car driver must drive at a speed of 40-60 km/h in towns and villages, keeping speed limits all the time.
The maximum speed between villages can be only 90 km/h, always driving with headlights outside of towns and villages, as well as in bright summer days.
- In case of car accident you must inform the representatives of police department and follow their instructions. Ask for name, addresses and phone numbers of witnesses and all people involved.
- You must return the car with the same amount of fuel as at the moment of starting the tour, or you will have to pay for petrol according to prices in contract.
If you want to see the wonders of the world, get acquainted with the following data:
History of Kyrgyzstan
Sites and highlights of Kyrgyzstan
Self-drive rules in Kyrgyzstan
Self-drive routes in Kyrgyzstan
Amazing roads in Kyrgyzstan
Создание сайта SpinStyle